Kilora Family and Community Centre
We worked with the City of Casey to deliver this new integrated children’s and community centre in fast-growing Clyde North. It provides essential early years services to the newly established community.This community facility includes:
- two maternal and child health consulting rooms, with waiting area
- three four-year-old kindergarten rooms with outdoor play space
- a large multi-purpose community room and courtyard
- a staffed reception area with public Wi-Fi
- a public art installation.
This intergenerational hub is the focal point for the community in this growth area, improving the accessibility, quality and integration of early childhood services in an area where demand is exceeding what current services can provide.
Clyde North, VIC