Sub-contractors are an extension of our business. They are the key interface with our clients and therefore need to be closely aligned with the way we do business, our values and our commitment to working together.
Carelli Constructions is committed to providing a high standard of customer service and Occupational Health and Safety. We will only work with sub-contractors who have the same high standards.
All sub-contractors must satisfy the selection criteria for sub-contractors and will be engaged on their merit, skills and qualifications and their ability to meet the project needs.
We require all of our sub-contractors to:
- Comply with our customer service policy and service guarantee.
- Satisfy the selection criteria for sub-contractors by holding the right qualifications and having the right skills and attributes.
- Provide copies of all qualifications.
- Have suitable insurances, including public liability insurance.
- Adhere to the same high standard and practices of Health and Safety and totally commit to our zero harm policy.
- Have a genuine level of care for the environment they work in.
- Comply with all applicable legislation.
- Be members of applicable associations, as required.
If you are interested in finding out more about working with us, then please complete the EOI form provided on the link below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are practical, pragmatic and we listen to what our clients want and offer a personalised service to deliver on any project, from concept through to completion.
We offer a personalised service that goes beyond construction, such as design and maintenance services.